Large Art of the Month - Summer Love

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Which piece do you like the most?
Pharwynd
Large Art of the Month - Summer Love I_vote_lcap20%Large Art of the Month - Summer Love I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Lumiere/Diva
Large Art of the Month - Summer Love I_vote_lcap60%Large Art of the Month - Summer Love I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Mathy
Large Art of the Month - Summer Love I_vote_lcap20%Large Art of the Month - Summer Love I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Konte28

Konte28

Large Art of the Month - Summer Love Empty
PostSubject: Large Art of the Month - Summer Love   Large Art of the Month - Summer Love Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:55 am

Large Art of the Month - Summer Love Largearomheader
CLOSING DATE: 2nd OF SEPTEMBER 2012

Members are invited to submit pieces based on these month's theme "Summer Love", submissions must meet our Large Art of the month rules and conditions (shown at the bottom of this post). Submissions will then be shown in a poll and be voted. The Winner of this month's competition will not only have the pleasure of hosting next month's competition and choosing a theme but will recieve a LAOTM Winner Award and be immortalised in our LAOTM Winner Gallery.

Award:Large Art of the Month - Summer Love Laotmwinner5050

Large Art of the Month - Summer Love Borderlineartsotm-1
Large Art of the Month - Summer Love LAOTM-Big

Your aim is to create a piece of art to show others what you love/want to do/have done in the summer.
Examples: A walk on the beach with the love one,a day at a water themed park,a small picnic with some friends ....
Have fun and make the others envy you for those moments.

[EDIT] You are allowed to add text in your composition.Sorry about that little inconvenience Q_Q

For this months LAOTM there will be no judges. The winner will be chosen via poll witch will be displayed once the competition ends. The poll will be running for 7 days. In that time you are not allowed to create extra accounts to gain votes and it is forbidden to vote for yourself.

Rules wrote:
Submission Conditions

• This competition is open to all artifex.justgoo members
  • Must be deemed by the Judges to fit the theme stated in the Competition Opening Post to qualify. Submissions that fail to meet the theme will be disqualified and not considered in judging
  • Must meet ALL extra conditions stated in the Competition Opening Post.
  • Premades and collaborations are NOT allowed.
  • Only 1 submission per person.
  • Changes/edits to submissions/posts can be made until the thread is closed at the competition's end.
  • Unless stated in the competition opening post NO TEXT will be allowed in any submission.
  • Must not exceed 800w by 800h
  • Discussion of work and Large Art of the month is to be contained with in the discussion thread

Basic Ethic Rules

• Adult/nudity/mature contents are strictly prohibited. Please keep to the Forum Rules
  • Flaming/bashing/discrimination/promoting hate will not be tolerated. This is a friendly competition.
  • Failure to follow these rules will lead to your entry being disqualified and extended action depending on the situation.

Host Code of Conduct

• Must include all the above rules within the opening post of the competition.
  • May participate in the competition they are hosting.
  • Must include this official header or create a header which contains ALL the details of the official header.
  • Must monitor the Competition thread and the official discussion thread for any questions and queries and give early indications of non submission compliances.

Credit given to the team who designed AGE/SHAIYA Signature of the Month

Last edited by Konte28 on Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Pharwynd

Pharwynd
Modi Master
Founder

Modi Master  Founder

PostSubject: Re: Large Art of the Month - Summer Love   Large Art of the Month - Summer Love Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:06 pm

Large Art of the Month - Summer Love Blowinghaircopy
(Summer is not till Nov/Dec here but when it comes im pretty sure this is me, and how I love to spend summer, inside fan on and enjoying it ^_^)
Back to top Go down
https://artifex.forumotion.net

Lumiere/Diva

Lumiere/Diva
Record Keeper
OTM Winner
Record Keeper  OTM Winner

PostSubject: Re: Large Art of the Month - Summer Love   Large Art of the Month - Summer Love Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:12 pm

Random entry incomming *-*! lol!

Large Art of the Month - Summer Love LAOTM-Lumiere-August
Back to top Go down

Mathy

Mathy
Modi Master
Modi Master

PostSubject: Re: Large Art of the Month - Summer Love   Large Art of the Month - Summer Love Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:46 pm

This summer taught me to enjoy the little things in life, because sometimes they are the things that are most beautiful ♥

Large Art of the Month - Summer Love Laotmsummer
Back to top Go down
http://nutelladreams.deviantart.com/

Konte28

Konte28

PostSubject: Re: Large Art of the Month - Summer Love   Large Art of the Month - Summer Love Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:21 pm

This challenge is officially closed!
I wish good luck to all and thank you for participating^^

The voting will be opened for 7 days.
Back to top Go down

Konte28

Konte28

PostSubject: Re: Large Art of the Month - Summer Love   Large Art of the Month - Summer Love Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:54 am

This event is over.
Thank you all for participating and I wish the best of luck to all ^^

The winner for this competition and the host for the next LAOT is: Lumiere/Diva

Large Art of the Month - Summer Love LAOTM-Lumiere-August
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Large Art of the Month - Summer Love   Large Art of the Month - Summer Love Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Large Art of the Month - Summer Love

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1