View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pharwynd

Pharwynd
Modi Master
Founder

Modi Master  Founder

[BW][LA] Villians - The antagonist Inside Challenge Empty
PostSubject: [BW][LA] Villians - The antagonist Inside Challenge   [BW][LA] Villians - The antagonist Inside Challenge Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:51 pm

[BW][LA] Villians - The antagonist Inside Challenge Villanata
In every story there is a protagonist, the main character, the hero, the one who over comes certain odds to meet their goals. Whether its over coming fear, a bully, a father, 100 years of oppression or even a villain... the protagonist must face them/it at some part in the story. Everyone wants to be remembered as a hero, but if anyone has ever been in the acting world and gotten the chance to play a villain you know that the villain also known as the atagonists performance is just as important as that of the protagonist, and often twice as fun.

Antagonist

1. One who opposes and contends against another; an adversary. as in a contest, drama, sporting event,

2. The principal character in opposition to the protagonist or hero of a narrative or drama.

Aim: To Create a piece of Large Art that depicts yourself as an antagonist

Rules:

• Must meet the Aim
  • This may be either done as Scan Art (done in real life and transfered to computer) or digital art.
  • It can be a manipulation of your own image or a villain/ess you connect with.
  • Large Art MUST be your own work
  • No pre-made work
  • Signatures must adhere to both Site Rules

When you have completed your Challenge piece, post it here and name your piece =D
(Yes no layers needed =p)

Last edited by Pharwynd on Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://artifex.forumotion.net

prince1999

prince1999

PostSubject: Re: [BW][LA] Villians - The antagonist Inside Challenge   [BW][LA] Villians - The antagonist Inside Challenge Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:02 pm

omg Phar.... I have two drawings that would fit this challenge perfectly! o.o I hate to ask, but would it be ok if I put somewhat obnoxious copyright's on them, please? I get nervous about posting my real artwork >.>
Back to top Go down

Pharwynd

Pharwynd
Modi Master
Founder

Modi Master  Founder

PostSubject: Re: [BW][LA] Villians - The antagonist Inside Challenge   [BW][LA] Villians - The antagonist Inside Challenge Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:11 pm

We cannot stop and even promote people placing copywright on their works. However you mentioned that they were pre-made pieces which are not allowed sorry =(
Back to top Go down

prince1999

prince1999

PostSubject: Re: [BW][LA] Villians - The antagonist Inside Challenge   [BW][LA] Villians - The antagonist Inside Challenge Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:35 pm

ohhh my bad

Didn't actually want to upload these anyway so it works out : )

Edit*

Dang that means I have to remove my color splash post too.

Ufortunately I simply don't have time to devote to 100% new and original works atm. So my participation in challenges may drop off quite a bit >.< I simply hadn't understood that "premade work" included every aspect of an image before now.

oh well
Back to top Go down

Pharwynd

Pharwynd
Modi Master
Founder

Modi Master  Founder

PostSubject: Re: [BW][LA] Villians - The antagonist Inside Challenge   [BW][LA] Villians - The antagonist Inside Challenge Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:09 pm

prince1999 wrote:
ohhh my bad

Didn't actually want to upload these anyway so it works out : )

Edit*

Dang that means I have to remove my color splash post too.

Ufortunately I simply don't have time to devote to 100% new and original works atm. So my participation in challenges may drop off quite a bit >.< I simply hadn't understood that "premade work" included every aspect of an image before now.

oh well

The piece you present if it was created before the challenge cannot be entered, but if you took a photo a while ago or use an image you made ages ago and create a NEW piece out of it to present then it is not premade.l
Back to top Go down

prince1999

prince1999

PostSubject: Re: [BW][LA] Villians - The antagonist Inside Challenge   [BW][LA] Villians - The antagonist Inside Challenge Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:25 pm

That's the way I was thinking it meant, that's the way I always took it.

it's ok though, my schedule is just about to get busy anyway.
Back to top Go down

Pharwynd

Pharwynd
Modi Master
Founder

Modi Master  Founder

PostSubject: Re: [BW][LA] Villians - The antagonist Inside Challenge   [BW][LA] Villians - The antagonist Inside Challenge Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:14 am

[BW][LA] Villians - The antagonist Inside Challenge Magnusmuddleart
I drew the main character the image edited the rest in lol, I am really bad at faces so made her face away >.>
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [BW][LA] Villians - The antagonist Inside Challenge   [BW][LA] Villians - The antagonist Inside Challenge Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

[BW][LA] Villians - The antagonist Inside Challenge

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1