View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lyla

Lyla
Record Keeper
OTM Winner
Record Keeper  OTM Winner

Ask The Artist Empty
PostSubject: Ask The Artist   Ask The Artist Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:12 pm

Ask The Artist FAQ

Her you can ask me anything you like at all!! Questions about me, Siggy's, Photoshop or anything else! Ask away!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.aeriagames.com/user/Lyla84

Pharwynd

Pharwynd
Modi Master
Founder

Modi Master  Founder

Ask The Artist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask The Artist   Ask The Artist Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:32 pm

study -Gets out her nerdy question asking attire-

• I love to experiment Art wise, so what is the wackiest thing you have tried to accomplish in a signature? o.0
  • Do you have a favorite Artist and if so who?
  • I keep track of signature requests in a book and on a pin board with STICKEH!! notes, same for you or do you have a super advanced robot doing it for you... i want one of those o.0?
  • Name the worst thing about Photoshop
  • Name the best thing about Photoshop
  • Have you ever tried GIMP?
  • Have you ever had someone be a really mean signature requester and you just felt like giving them an ugly signature?
  • Alot more signatures are moving away from the absolute C4D look and into what I call more Story telling or fantasy pictures, do you think its a change that will last or just a movement in the signature timeline? (yeah i went art historian right there>.>)
  • Last question, your work ish smexy any tips for the rest of us? =)
Back to top Go down
https://artifex.forumotion.net

Lyla

Lyla
Record Keeper
OTM Winner
Record Keeper  OTM Winner

Ask The Artist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask The Artist   Ask The Artist Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:07 am

Wow! About time I answered these!! lol

• I love to experiment Art wise, so what is the wackiest thing you have tried to accomplish in a signature? o.0
  • Anything wacky I try usually ends up in the dustbin!! Im still finding my feet when it comes to siggys and im not very good at pushing myself outside of my comfort zone (note to self to try harder) Embarassed
  • Do you have a favorite Artist and if so who?
  • My fav artist right now is Loui Royo, although he does paint some quite graphic scenes Embarassed he also does some phenomenal fantasy pieces that i love!

• I keep track of signature requests in a book and on a pin board with
    STICKEH!! notes, same for you or do you have a super advanced robot
    doing it for you... i want one of those o.0?
  • I wish I had a robot!! No I keep track of everything in folders on my laptop. My laptop is probably the only part of my life that is ever well organised!! lol
  • Name the worst thing about Photoshop
  • I think the worst thing is the complexity of it, I have been using PS a really long time and still dont feel like I know what im doing half the time lol.
  • Name the best thing about Photoshop
  • I think the best thing is the number of resources and tutorials that are so easy to find, you never run out of material to learn from Very Happy
  • Have you ever tried GIMP?
  • No.
  • Have you ever had someone be a really mean signature requester and you just felt like giving them an ugly signature?
  • Lol I have yes! And ive not made them any horrible Sig's but I may have put in less effort then I would otherwise Embarassed

• Alot more signatures are moving away from the absolute C4D look and
    into what I call more Story telling or fantasy pictures, do you think
    its a change that will last or just a movement in the signature
    timeline? (yeah i went art historian right there>.>)
  • I hope that Sig's will continue to evolve, and I think there will always be new trends in Sig making but people do seem to find a style they love and stick with it, some people will only have anime Sig's and some prefer the fantasy style ones, but lets hope it continues moving forward Very Happy
  • Last question, your work ish smexy any tips for the rest of us? =)
  • To learn from others! The best way of improving I feel is places like this where everyone can learn from each other! Very Happy
I thinks you should maybe consider a career in reporting and interviewing Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.aeriagames.com/user/Lyla84

Sponsored content

Ask The Artist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask The Artist   Ask The Artist Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ask The Artist

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1