About Holy! :]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

uberfearr

uberfearr

About Holy! :] Empty
PostSubject: About Holy! :]   About Holy! :] Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:19 am

The Artist Behind the Signature

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Yush..that's me. Be nice! D:
+crappy quality photobucket resize -.-

-About Me-
Name: Beckah, but I usually go by Holy to most people online.
Favorite Color: Coral
Favorite Movies: Batman trilogy, Avatar, Tangled, How To Train Your Dragon
Favorite Books: Hunger Games trilogy, Anita Blake series, Sookie Stackhouse series
(TrueBlood) and finally, Fight Club and Lullaby by Chuck Palahniuk (one of my favorite authors)
Games I play: Aion (Asmo, Siel) pretty much full time, and rarely Shaiya
Interests: I love makeup and anything to do with it. Video editing, like making AMVs and music videos from clips of movies, though I've yet to finish a project. I love, love animals. I've had 11 hamsters, 2 bunnies, 8 dogs, 6 cats, and 2 birds, of course not all at once! I like to read, but I rarely ever get the time for it, the last time I sat down and read for a long time was a few months back when I was reading 50 Shade of Grey LOL! Embarassed but before that, it was The Hunger Games trilogy.
Random Facts: I'm a huge TV/Movie buff. I see at least 4-5 movies a month in the cinema and the amount of shows I watch on a weekly basis is too many to count here.
I'm awesome with naming actors and the movies they've played in, even if I only got a glance at them.
I'm the same with music in that aspect, if I've heard a song, I can usually tell you what the name is and who it's by within the first 15 seconds.
I listen to all types of music, but lately it's been folk, like the Lumineers and Mumford & Sons. I like dubstep a lot too, but I'm a sucker for catchy Japanese or Korean songs (I know every word to Bubble Pop! from Hyuna and Alones from the Bleach opening theme) I was in my school choir for 3 years and have a taste for opera, and choir pieces, naturally.
I'm half Latina and part Native American, but my pale skin doesn't give it away for a minute, I guess I picked up the Irish from some ancestor.
I'm 5'5 andddd I just found out I weighed 105 lbs..and was happy cause I was finally over 100 lbs after being stuck at 96 for foreverrr. I still don't weigh enough to donate blood though.
My weight is no indication of how much I eat. I'm a PIG. I eat so much junk food and I adore candy lol
I have my nose, ears and belly button pierced.
I'm a bit OCD. I constantly fix things and clean. I have to eat certain foods a certain way. And I have rituals I have to do before bed ._.
I've never requested a signature before.

I'm writing this at 6:08 in the AM.

-Signatures & Art-
What programs(s) do you use? Photoshop CS6 for siggies & coloring, Premiere Pro CS5 & After Effects for video editing, and sometimes SAI for coloring/painting too.
What medium do you use? I use my laptop, and trackpad for siggies. And my Wacom Intuos 4 for rendering, and coloring.
How long have you been making signatures? I've been making them for about 6 years now (not very well until recently), but there's been a recent spike in how often I make them and how serious I am about it in the past two years.
Aspirations & Goals: I'm always trying to improve my skill set among the digital aspect (Photoshop, etc). I hope to get better at drawing, right now I suck, the same for coloring pieces of work too. I want to get better at shading and highlighting and body proportion. Also, I want to improve in Premiere Pro and video editing so it doesn't take me a million years to make one 4 and half minute music video -.-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by uberfearr on Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:06 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

Mathy

Mathy
Modi Master
Modi Master

PostSubject: Re: About Holy! :]   About Holy! :] Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:01 am

Omg you are beautiful ♥ :3
Nice bio hun ^.^

*rereads the part about weighing 105lbs* FUUUU
<-- 5'7 and 125 lbs T.T
Back to top Go down
http://nutelladreams.deviantart.com/

uberfearr

uberfearr

PostSubject: Re: About Holy! :]   About Holy! :] Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:09 pm

lol that's normal. I'm sure you don't have tiny little stick legs and arms lmao

for the longest time I had trouble finding good jeans. My legs were too small for a size 1 and my waist was too big for 0. I need to gain some weight in my arms, legs and mah boobahs lmao, maybe then I'd actually pass for my age and not 15 years old lol I still get asked for my ID for rated R movies =.=
Back to top Go down

Mathy

Mathy
Modi Master
Modi Master

PostSubject: Re: About Holy! :]   About Holy! :] Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:26 pm

tbh I'd kill to be skinny xD

I never got asked for my (student's) ID, I got into R rated movies at age 10 o.o It was weird lol.
Boobs are annoying! It's a trap xD It's so ugh when people wolfwhistle after you on the street just because of your features. x.x
The oldest someone guessed for me is 17, although my bf says I randomly look 13-16 depending on my facial expression lmao

Be proud of your looks :3 You look so natural, and that's rare these days Razz If you can't get additional body fat, maybe try to get mass instead? Girl muscles are sexy if they aren't overdone ^^

P.S. you should get skype so I can stop spamming your threads :3

*gonna stop spamming now e.e i can imagine how annoying i am.*
Back to top Go down
http://nutelladreams.deviantart.com/

uberfearr

uberfearr

PostSubject: Re: About Holy! :]   About Holy! :] Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:44 pm

lol !
getting muscles sounds like too much work, I'm a lazy ass, but it is a good idea
and I have skype, I just never log on it much anymore cause I been busy with a recent move x_x

and omg I just noticed this smiley and it's creepy! clown
Back to top Go down

cuppycake

cuppycake

PostSubject: Re: About Holy! :]   About Holy! :] Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:01 am

OMG Surprised holy is so gorgeous *_*
Back to top Go down
http://www.aeriagames.com/user/eba6y

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Holy! :]   About Holy! :] Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

About Holy! :]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1