Paint Me a Plane!!! (warning parental guidance for users under the age of 15)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

alilmynx

alilmynx

Paint Me a Plane!!! (warning parental guidance for users under the age of 15) Empty
PostSubject: Paint Me a Plane!!! (warning parental guidance for users under the age of 15)   Paint Me a Plane!!! (warning parental guidance for users under the age of 15) Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:17 pm

Aim: In honor of the boys (and girls) that soar through the skies in the past and in the present, I present to you this challenge. In WW2 it was popular for planes to be painted up before going out on their mission, many times with women, and this today is known as "nose art" or, for the cases of the women in the paintings, "pin up." I have supplied a few planes that lack any nose art and it is your challenge to choose one of these planes and "paint" it.

If you don't want, you don't need to have a scantly clad woman on it, many WW2 planes didn't. If you want ideas just web search "WW2 nose art" and you'll find tons of ideas.

Rules:

• Must look like it is "painted" on the plane (this will be harder on some pictures then others)
  • Must use one of the supplied plane images although cropping of these images is allowed (though it must still be clear that the image is of a plane)
  • "pin-up" style is allowed but NO NUDITY! - However as long as things are "covered" I will not class it is nudity... must think of the children...
  • Text is optional
  • When complete, post the work (with a title) and the layers used to make the image
  • Absolutely no pre-made work is allowed.
  • Signatures must adhere to both Site rules.

Planes:

Example:

Name: "Only Angels and Demons can raise the Dead"
Quote : One fell swoop
Paint Me a Plane!!! (warning parental guidance for users under the age of 15) Silverseraph-2
Paint Me a Plane!!! (warning parental guidance for users under the age of 15) Layers
- Yes this was a signature I have made before lol, but since I'd like to partake in the challenges, didn't want to make two^^

-Thanks Phar for letting me borrow your example Laughing

Be creative and as always HAVE FUN!!! -that's an order Razz
Back to top Go down

Paint Me a Plane!!! (warning parental guidance for users under the age of 15)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1